Manulife Bank ABMs
Visit THE EXCHANGE®1 Network website to find an ABM (Automated Bank Machine) in your area.
Manulife Bank ABMs
Manulife Bank has added over 800 Manulife Bank ABMs in select Mac’s and Couche-Tard convenience stores.
Our ABMs are part of THE EXCHANGE® Network, which means you have surcharge-free access to more than 3,300 ABMs coast to coast.
What is THE EXCHANGE Network?
Manulife Bank is a participant in THE EXCHANGE1 Network – an association of banks and credit unions across Canada that allow clients of other participant organizations to use their ABMs with no additional surcharges. This means that, as a client of Manulife Bank, you will have access to more than 3,300 bank machines across Canada.
Note that certain ABM transaction fees may still apply for specific Manulife Bank products and/or transactions.
With your Access Card, you can also make withdrawals at any ABM that displays the Interac®, Maestro® or Cirrus® logos. Note that, if the ABM doesn’t display THE EXCHANGE logo, you may be charged an extra convenience fee for the transaction.
Deposits can only be made at deposit-taking ABMs displaying the EXCHANGE logo.
Going south for work or pleasure? Look for THE EXCHANGE® logo at over 280,000 ABMs whenever and wherever you are traveling in the United States. You can withdraw money from any ABM displaying this logo and the vast majority of them will be surcharge free to you. Note that deposits are only allowed at EXCHANGE ABMs in Canada.
When in the United States, you can also use your Manulife Bank Access Card for debit transactions at locations displaying The ACCEL® logo.
If you don’t have an EXCHANGE ABM near your home, you still have a number of options for making deposits and withdrawals:
To withdraw money from your Manulife Bank account, you can:
- Write a cheque
- Send an Interac® e-Transfer
- Transfer funds to another account
- Pay bills online or over the telephone
- Set up preauthorized bill payments
- Withdraw money from any ABM*
- Ask for cash-back when you make a debit purchase from a local merchant. For example, if you make a $50 purchase and ask for $50 “cash-back”, you’ll receive the item you purchased, $50 cash and $100 will be debited from your account.
*ABMs not associated with THE EXCHANGE Network may charge you a convenience fee for this service.
You have a number of options for making deposits to your Manulife Bank account, including:
- Direct deposit from your employer
- Receive an Interac e-Transfer
- Transfer funds from another account
- Set up your Manulife Bank account as a “bill” at another financial institution to make regular deposits.
- Mail a cheque to Manulife Bank at:
500 King St. N, PO BOX 1602
Waterloo, ON N2J 4C6
- Use your customized Manulife Bank deposit slips to make a deposit at a Royal Bank teller**.
Manulife Bank ABMs are bullfrogpowered® with 100% green electricity. Learn more.
**Unfortunately, because The Royal Bank is not a member of THE EXHANGE Network, deposits cannot be made at Royal Bank ABMs and you may be charged a convenience fee for making withdrawals from their ABMs. You may have received a supply of customized deposit slips when you first opened your account. Contact us to order a supply of customized deposit slips.
® Trade-mark of Interac Inc. Used under license.
1THE EXCHANGE® and THE EXCHANGE & Design® are registered trademarks owned by Fiserv Inc., licensed for use in Canada by FICANEX Services Limited Partnership. Manulife Bank of Canada is an authorized user of the mark.
Note: When using your card outside Canada, a convenience fee may be charged when using THE EXCHANGE ABMs or when making a debit transaction at a vendor displaying the ACCEL logo.