Manulife Bank Access Line of Credit and Access Line of Credit Plus
A line of credit can be a flexible, low-cost way to access cash or reduce the cost of existing loans. Access Line of Credit and Access Line of Credit Plus may be available to help, whether you want to:
- Fund a purchase,
- Access cash without surrendering your existing Manulife investments,
- Consolidate your existing, high-interest debt (e.g. credit cards, personal loans) or
- Set up some security for a “rainy day.”
Exclusively created for Manulife Financial clients, these lines of credit can be secured by Manulife investments – such as segregated funds, mutual funds, GICs, deposit accounts – or Manulife permanent life insurance polices.
Both lines of credit are available to individuals holding select investments and policies. And both feature:
- A competitive interest rate.
- 24-hour access through Internet, Manulife Bank Mobile app, and telephone banking services, ABM withdrawals1, direct payment (debit)1, cheques and pre-authorized payments.
- Interest-only or blended payments options.
Access Line of Credit is available with a credit limit of $5,000 to $100,000 while Access Line of Credit Plus has an available credit limit of $100,000 plus.
Is it right for you?
One of the keys to financial security is the ability to borrow money quickly and cost-effectively. The best time to prepare for borrowing money is before the need arises so you won’t have to scramble for a loan when you need it. Setting up an Access Line of Credit now gives you peace of mind and it costs you nothing until you use it.
For more information or to find out if Access Line of Credit or Access Line of Credit Plus is right for you:
- Talk to your financial advisor.
- If you do not have an advisor, we can help you find a Manulife advisor near you.
Contact Manulife Bank
1Corporate lines of credit do not have ABM and debit privileges. Read our Schedule of Service Charges for a complete listing of service charges and fees.
The policy withdrawal value, funds market value, or contract maturity guarantee must be a minimum of $10,000 to be eligible.