Enjoy financial flexibility for your business
It takes a lot of time and effort to manage your business, and we know having the right tools is important. Creating financial flexibility with a secured line of credit or commercial mortgage can help you manage cash flow, save on interest and grow your business – on your own terms.
With Manulife One for Business, you can:
- Access the equity in your commercial property at any time
- Free up cash flow by choosing payments that work for you
- Save thousands of dollars in interest
- Simplify your bookkeeping by reducing the number of accounts you need to keep track of
- Become debt-free sooner by using your business income and savings to reduce your outstanding balance
Is Manulife One for Business right for you?
Yes, if you have:
- Been in business for at least three years
- Managed your investment property for at least three years
- Kept your income taxes up-to-date and maintained a good credit history
- A multi-residential property, office building, condo, retail plaza or light industrial building
- A need for a loan between $250,000 and $5,000,000
See if your building qualifies:
|Eligible for Manulife One for Business||Not eligible for Manulife One for Business|
Vancouver (greater area)
|Prince Edward Island||Charlottetown|
Your primary Manulife One for Business account is a secured line of credit with a variable interest rate. You use – and repay – the money on your own terms. If you need some cash for things like day to day expenses or major purchases, you use it and then repay it when your income comes in. It’s just that simple.
If you prefer to lock in some of your borrowings, you can create up to five sub-accounts within your primary Manulife One for Business account.
Sub-accounts are smaller fixed term commercial mortgages (fixed interest rate or variable interest rate) within your primary account. You have flexibility to choose the features for each commercial mortgage sub account that work best for your business, such as the dollar amount, payment frequency and number of years.
|Loan to value||%|
|Main account (credit line)||$500,000||50%|
Compare Manulife One for Business vs. a traditional commercial mortgage
|Traditional commercial mortgage||Manulife One for Business|
|Access to credit limit||
|Prepayment privileges (fixed term and fixed rate)||
|All-in-one banking and mortgage account privileges||
You can borrow up to 65% of the commercial property value (defined as lower of property value and purchase price).
The credit line has no fixed amortization and paying interest monthly is acceptable. The sub account requires monthly payments of principal plus interest.
No. We’ll work with you directly to determine what makes the most sense for your business.
You may also like
A high interest savings account for your small business
Our Business Advantage Account complements your traditional business operating account and offers a high interest rate on every dollar you deposit. You can access your money when you need it through mobile, online and telephone banking or with pre-authorized bill payments and cheques.
®Trademark of Interac Corp. Used under licence.