Make your US savings work as hard as you do, with the US$ Business Advantage Account. Simply transfer excess US cash into your account to start earning high interest on every dollar.
Is this account right for you?
Yes, if you:
- Have a US$ dollar chequing or spending account at another Canadian bank
- Own a small or medium sized business and carry US money
- Want to earn high interest on your idle US savings
Our US$ Business Advantage Account offers high interest on all your money:
No monthly account fees, and no fees to deposit or withdraw money, so you can make the most out of your savings. Other services and fees include:
|Transferring money from your US$ account at another Canadian bank||No charge|
|Mail us a US$ cheque from another Canadian bank
Transferring money to your US$ account at another Canadian bank
You can withdraw money from your account by transferring funds with online or telephone banking to your US$ account at another Canadian bank. Bank-to-bank transfers are always free, but you can find more info about fees here.
You can deposit money into your account by transferring funds with online or telephone banking from your US$ business account at another Canadian bank. You can also mail in a cheque.
The following business types are eligible:
- Associations, Societies, or Lodges
- Community accounts (i.e., hockey clubs, etc.)
- Condominium corporations
- Trade or labour unions
- Charities, unincorporated charitable organizations, or not-for-profit organizations
- Fees are subject to change with at least 30 days of prior written notice. If you don’t receive paper statements, you can find all fee information online.
- All fees are presented on a per item basis, unless otherwise stated.
- Charges are automatically applied to your account.
1 Interest is calculated daily on the total daily balance and paid monthly. Rate is subject to change without notice.
2 Manulife Bank is a member of the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation (CDIC), which means your deposits are eligible for CDIC deposit insurance protection. Visit cdic.ca for information on eligible deposits.
You may also like
An all-in-one mortgage and banking account for your small business
Manulife One for Business is an all-in-one business banking solution for small and medium business owners that combines your mortgage with your chequing and savings accounts within a single secured line of credit. You can reduce interest costs, easily adjust your mortgage payments and become debt-free sooner.
A high interest savings account for your business banking
Our Canadian Dollar Business Advantage Account complements your traditional business operating account and offers a high interest rate on every dollar you deposit. You can access your money when you need it through mobile, online and telephone banking or with pre-authorized bill payments and cheques.