Is this account right for you?
Yes, if you:
- Have a US$ dollar chequing or spending account at another Canadian bank
- Own a small or medium sized business and carry US money
- Want to earn high interest on your idle US savings
Rates & fees
Our US$ Business Advantage Account offers high interest on all your money:
No monthly account fees, and no fees to deposit or withdraw money, so you can make the most out of your savings. Other services and fees include:
|Transferring money from your US$ account at another Canadian bank||No charge|
|Mail a cheque||No charge|
Transferring money to your US$ account at another Canadian bank
Please review our Services and Fee Guide (PDF) for a complete list of all services and associated fees.
- Fees are subject to change with at least 30 days of prior written notice. If you don’t receive paper statements, you can find all fee information online.
- All fees are presented on a per item basis, unless otherwise stated.
- Charges are automatically applied to your account.
1Interest is calculated daily on the total daily balance and paid monthly. Rate is subject to change without notice.
This product is not insured by the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation (CDIC)
Tips for easy mobile banking
Bank anytime, from anywhere with our mobile banking app.
How to get started with online banking
Access your accounts 24/7 with our secure online banking.
You can withdraw money from your account by transferring funds with online or telephone banking to your US$ account at another Canadian bank. Bank-to-bank transfers are always free, but you can find more info about fees here.
You can deposit money into your account by transferring funds with online or telephone banking from your US$ business account at another Canadian bank. You can also mail in a cheque.
The following business types are eligible:
- Associations, Societies, or Lodges
- Community accounts (i.e., hockey clubs, etc.)
- Condominium corporations
- Trade or labour unions
- Charities, unincorporated charitable organizations, or not-for-profit organizations
You may also like
An all-in-one mortgage and banking account for your small business
Manulife One for Business is an all-in-one business banking solution for small and medium business owners that combines your mortgage with your chequing and savings accounts within a single secured line of credit. You can reduce interest costs, easily adjust your mortgage payments and become debt-free sooner.
A high interest savings account for your business banking
Our Canadian Dollar Business Advantage Account complements your traditional business operating account and offers a high interest rate on every dollar you deposit. You can access your money when you need it through mobile, online and telephone banking or with pre-authorized bill payments and cheques.