On this page
Is our Business Advantage Account right for you?
Yes, if you:
- Own a small or medium-sized business
- Have a primary operating account at another Canadian bank
- Want to earn high interest on your idle cash without locking it in
Earn high interest rate on all your money:
No monthly fees, and no fees to deposit or transfer money. Other services and fees include:
|Transferring money from your account at another Canadian bank
|Mobile cheque deposit
|Receiving money via Interac e-Transfer®3
|Mail in cheque
|Transferring money to your account at another Canadian bank
|Sending money using Interac e-Transfer
Additional services such as wire transfers, stop payments, and official cheques (in lieu of certified cheques) are also available. Please review our services and fee guide (PDF) for a complete list of all services and associated fees.
Here's how to deposit money into your account:
- Transfer money from your account at another Canadian bank with online, mobile, or telephone banking
- Deposit a cheque with our mobile banking app
- Send a cheque by mail
- Deposit money at a Royal Bank branch via NDDS slips
- Receive money via Interac e-Transfer
Here's how to withdraw money from your account:
- Transfer money to your account at another Canadian bank with online, mobile, or telephone banking
- Pay bills with online or telephone banking
- Set up pre-authorized payments
- Write a cheque
- Send money using Interac e-Transfer
The following business types are eligible:
- Associations, Societies, or Lodges
- Community accounts (i.e., hockey clubs, etc.)
- Condominium corporations
- Trade or labour unions
- Charities, unincorporated charitable organizations, or not-for-profit organizations
- Fees are subject to change with at least 30 days of prior written notice. If you don’t receive paper statements, you can find all fee information online.
- All fees are presented on a per item basis, unless otherwise stated.
- Charges are automatically applied to your account.
1 Interest is calculated daily on the total daily balance and paid monthly. Rate is subject to change without notice.
2 Manulife Bank is a member of the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation (CDIC), which means your deposits are eligible for CDIC deposit insurance protection. Visit cdic.ca for information on eligible deposits.
3 ®Trademark of Interac Corp. Used under licence. Please review our Interac e-Transfer transactions limits.
You may also like
An all-in-one mortgage and banking account for your small business
Manulife One for Business is an all-in-one business banking solution for small and medium business owners that combines your mortgage with your chequing and savings accounts within a single secured line of credit. You can reduce interest costs, easily adjust your mortgage payments and become debt-free sooner.
A small business US dollar savings account
Our $US Business Advantage Account makes your U.S. cash work as hard as your Canadian cash. It offers a high interest rate on all your deposits. There's no minimum balance required and your money is never locked in. You can access your money anytime by transferring funds through mobile, online and telephone banking.