How hard is your short-term cash working?
This account is designed to complement a traditional operating account by allowing business owners to transfer excess cash into it online or over the phone and earn a high rate of interest on every dollar.
Our Business Advantage Account gives you:
- Unlimited, no-fee deposits and fund transfers into your account
- A high interest rate on every dollar you deposit
- Easy transfers between your accounts at other Canadian financial institutions
- Quick access to your money when you need it
Is our Business Advantage Account right for you?
Yes, if you:
- Own a small or medium sized business
- Have a primary operating account at another Canadian bank
- Want to earn interest on your idle cash
Rates & fees
Our Business Advantage Account offers a high interest rate on all your money:
With our Business Advantage Account, there are no fees to open an account, make deposits or transfer funds. Other services and fees include:
|Transferring money from your account at another financial institution||no charge|
|Direct deposit||no charge|
|Mobile cheque deposit||no charge|
|Receiving an Interac e-Transfer®2||no charge|
|Mail in cheque||no charge|
|Transferring money to your account at another financial institution||no charge|
|Pre-authorized withdrawal||no charge|
|Sending an Interac e-Transfer||$1.00|
Additional services such as an Official Cheque (in lieu of a certified cheque), wire transfers and stop payments are also available. Please review our Services and Fee Guide for a complete list of all services and associated fees.
- Fees are subject to change with at least 30 days of prior written notice. If you don’t receive paper statements, you can find all fee information online.
- All fees are presented on a per item basis, unless otherwise stated.
- Charges are automatically applied to your account.
1Interest is calculated daily on the total daily balance and paid monthly. Rate is subject to change without notice.
2® Trade-mark of Interac Inc. Used under licence. Please review our Interac e-Transfer® limits.
Manulife Bank is a member of the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation (CDIC), which means your deposits are eligible for CDIC deposit insurance protection. Visit cdic.ca for information on eligible deposits.
There are no fees to open an account, make deposits, set up pre-authorized payments and transfer funds. Fees for other services may apply.
Making deposits into your account is easy. You can deposit money several ways, such as:
- Transferring money from your account at another Canadian financial institution with online banking
- Depositing a cheque with our mobile banking app
- Transferring money with telephone banking
- Sending a cheque by mail
- Depositing money at a Royal Bank branch via NDDS slips
- Receiving money with Interac® e-Transfers
You can withdraw your money any time you need it. You can make withdrawals several ways, such as:
- Transferring money to your account at another Canadian bank with online or telephone banking
- Paying bills with online or telephone banking
- Setting up pre-authorized payments
- Writing a cheque
- Sending money with Interac® e-Transfers
You may also like
An all-in-one mortgage and banking account for your small business
Manulife One for Business is an all-in-one business banking solution for small and medium business owners that combines your mortgage with your chequing and savings accounts within a single secured line of credit. You can reduce interest costs, easily adjust your mortgage payments and become debt-free sooner.
A small business US dollar savings account
Our $US Business Advantage Account makes your U.S. cash work as hard as your Canadian cash. It offers a high interest rate on all your deposits. There's no minimum balance required and your money is never locked in. You can access your money anytime by transferring funds through mobile, online and telephone banking.