On this page
Looking to renew your Manulife Bank Select, you’re in the right place! If you’ve received a renewal notice from us, you can renew your mortgage in 3 easy steps.
Haven’t received a notice from Manulife Bank?
Since opening your Manulife Bank Select account, you’ve done well paying down your mortgage. That kind of progress is worth repeating!
Whether you’re looking for a mortgage with short-term flexibility or long-term predictability, Manulife Bank Select delivers with a variety of term and interest-rate options to meet your needs. You can renew your mortgage with the Manulife Bank mobile app, or you can contact us to get help figuring out which mortgage term and type is right for you.
|If you want flexibility||Consider these terms|
|If you want predictability||Consider these terms|
View our current rates. If our interest rates change before your maturity date, you’ll receive the lower of the current rate or the rate listed in your renewal agreement.
Flexible features put your goals within reach
Manulife Bank Select offers flexible features that can help you achieve your financial goals, including:
- Competitive prepayment privileges: pay down your mortgage even faster with one-time prepayments or by increasing your regular payments.
- Low prepayment penalties: to help you manage unexpected life changes.
- Portability: if you move, you can take your mortgage with you!
Most of us assume our mortgage will cost a lot and take a long time to repay. But here’s a secret: it doesn’t have to. Your Manulife Bank mortgage has a super-power: prepayment privileges. Here’s how you can pay off your mortgage sooner and save thousands in interest.
Did you know you can renew an eligible mortgage using the Manulife Bank mobile app?1
Follow these steps to renew your mortgage in the mobile app:
- Download Manulife Bank for your iOS or Android device and sign into the app
- Tap More in the main menu, then More Bank Services, then Mortgage Renewal
- Review and update your contact information, including your phone number and email address
- Select the account you want to renew (if you have more than one)
- Select your new mortgage type and term
- Consent to the terms and conditions
- Tap Submit
Your new term will be reflected in your account details one business day after the scheduled renewal date of your current term.
To renew your mortgage over the phone, call us at 1-855-682-5979, ext. 143406 or email email@example.com. We’ll guide you through the renewal process and discuss your options so you can feel confident choosing the term and interest rate type that works best for you.
With Manulife Bank Select, you have access to complementary products that can help provide extra protection and flexibility, including:
- Mortgage protection insurance: an inexpensive way of protecting your financial stability and maintaining your family’s standard of living should an unexpected death, disability or job loss occur.2
- ManulifeMONEY+™ Visa* credit cards: enjoy valuable introductory offers, cash back rewards, and protection on every purchase.3
1 If your mortgage is eligible for renewal, you will receive a renewal agreement by mail approximately 90 days before your maturity date. This agreement will outline your renewal interest-rate and term options.
2 Manulife Bank’s life insurance and disability coverage are underwritten and administered by The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company (Manulife) and job loss coverage is underwritten by First North American Insurance Company, a wholly owned subsidiary of Manulife, and administered by Manulife. Certain exclusions apply.
3 Conditions apply. Visit manulifebank.ca/creditcards for details.
*Trademark of Visa Int., used under licence.
Manulife, Manulife Bank & Stylized M Design, ManulifeMONEY+, and Stylized M Design are trademarks of The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company and are used by it, and by its affiliates under license.