Looking to renew your term sub-account, you’re in the right place! If you’ve received a renewal notice from us, you can renew your term sub-account in 3 easy steps.
Haven’t received a notice from Manulife Bank?
With a Manulife One term sub-account, it’s easy to make great progress towards paying down your debt and avoid future interest rate fluctuations. By renewing your sub-account, you’re taking another step toward reaching your financial goals.
|If you want flexibility||Consider these terms|
|If you want predictability||Consider these terms|
View our current rates. If our interest rates change before your maturity date, you’ll receive the lower of the current rate or the rate listed in your renewal agreement.
Did you know you can renew eligible Manulife One term sub-accounts in the Manulife Bank mobile app?1
Follow these steps to renew your sub-account in the mobile app:
- Download Manulife Bank for your iOS or Android device and sign into the app
- Tap More in the main menu, then More Bank Services, then Mortgage Renewal
- Review and update your contact information, including your phone number and email address
- Select the account you want to renew (if you have more than one)
- Select your new sub-account type and term
- Consent to the terms and conditions
- Tap Submit
Your new sub-account term will be reflected in your account details one business day after the scheduled renewal date of your current term.
To renew your mortgage over the phone, call us at 1-855-682-5979, ext. 143406 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll guide you through the renewal process so you can feel confident choosing the term and interest rate type that works best for you.
With Manulife One, you have access to complementary products that can help provide extra protection and flexibility, including:
- Mortgage protection insurance: an inexpensive way of protecting your financial stability and maintaining your family’s standard of living should an unexpected death, disability or job loss occur.2
- ManulifeMONEY+™ Visa* credit cards: enjoy valuable introductory offers, cash back rewards, and protection on every purchase.3
1 If you have a sub-account that is eligible for renewal, you will receive a renewal agreement by mail approximately 90 days before your maturity date. This agreement will outline your renewal interest-rate and term options.
2 Manulife Bank’s life insurance and disability coverage are underwritten and administered by The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company (Manulife) and job loss coverage is underwritten by First North American Insurance Company, a wholly owned subsidiary of Manulife, and administered by Manulife. Certain exclusions apply.
3 Conditions apply. Visit manulifebank.ca/creditcards for details.
*Trademark of Visa Int., used under licence.
Manulife, Manulife Bank & Stylized M Design, ManulifeMONEY+, and Stylized M Design are trademarks of The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company and are used by it, and by its affiliates under license.