Congrats! You’ve taken the first step towards your mortgage.
Keep an eye on your inbox - we’ll be in touch within 48 hours.
To keep things moving, you can begin gathering these documents:
- Your most recent pay stub or proof of income
- A current dated and signed letter of employment including title, gross salary, full-time or part-time status, and original start date
- Recent investment account statements for your TFSA, RRSP, RRIF, pension, or non-registered accounts
- A list of any outstanding debt statements, including credit cards, loans, and lines of credit
- If you’re self-employed, we’ll need your two most recent Notice of Assessments from Revenue Canada
- If you currently own a home, your most recent mortgage statement and property tax bill
Everyone – and every mortgage application – is unique. We may not need all this information, and in some cases, we may need more. But don’t fret, one of our mortgage specialists will help move your application along as quickly as possible.
Interested in learning more about mortgages?
Here are some articles to give you a head-start on home-ownership: