Social Media Acceptable Use Policy
Our social media channels are created and owned by Manulife Bank. This policy is Manulife Bank’s policy and not the social media platforms’ (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube) and it governs your relationship with Manulife Bank. The present policy does not supersede any of the social media platforms’ terms and conditions but is applicable in addition to any of the social media platforms’ terms and conditions. This page is private, not public.
Manulife Bank’s social media channels are meant to be a fun environment for our fans to discuss banking and financial wellness. We encourage our fans to respect other community members and the posting guidelines of the social media platforms.
Manulife Bank reserves the right to remove links to outside sources, as well as postings and photos that:
- are libellous, profane, defamatory, disparaging, hateful, harassing, threatening, obscene or otherwise offensive to public morality;
- violate other’s copyright, moral right or intellectual property;
- condones or promotes illegal activity;
- are fraudulent, deceptive or misleading;
- are otherwise sexual or offensive graphically or in tone;
- contain spam or are intended to cause technical disruptions to this page;
- are off topic; or
- violate any local, provincial, state, federal, and/or international laws or regulations.
Manulife Bank strongly encourages fans of our social media channels to respect fellow community members and to follow the social media platforms’ Terms, Principles and Policies. Anyone repeatedly posting material that falls into the above categories will be removed and banned from participating in this page.